Store pasta and gnocchi in the freezer for best results. Can keep for up to 1-2 months in the freezer.
Store sauce in the fridge for up to 3 days, or freeze until you’re ready for it at a later date.
1) Heavily salt a large pot of water and bring to a rapid boil.
2) In a separate pan heat sauce. The four cheese sauce should be heated on low and whisked until hot. The marinara can be warmed on medium high and reduced to your liking.
3) Add your pasta to the boiling water and cook for 1-2 mins. If cooking Gnocchi, it also cooks for 1-2 mins or until they are all floating. Once they are all floating let them float for a little while longer, but not too long.
4) Drain your pasta or gnocchi and reserve 1 cup of pasta water just in case you want it to thin your sauce if that is desired.
5) Toss your pasta or gnocchi with your sauce from Step 2. Plate and enjoy!!!
Meal for two Reheating
If you've ordered one of our 'meal for two' options (that isn't a salad), it will come to you in foil containers that can be put on a tray and heated in your oven.
Heat your oven to 375F. Take the lid off of your curated pasta dinner and heat it for 22-28 mins or until warmed throughout. With roughly 5 minutes left on your reheating time, your garlic toast can go into the oven on a parchment lined sheet. Careful not to burn your toast!
To finish off your Caesar Salad you simply have to put the washed kale/lettuce mix into a large bowl. Add the dressing, bacon bits, croutons and parmesan cheese to the bowl and toss until well combined and you’re all set.
If you are heating Buffalo Chicken, heat a sauté pan to medium-high heat and add thawed chicken pieces. Once heated throughout, shut off heat and add the hot sauce provided to the pan and toss until combined. Add newly spiced chicken to your tossed salad.
If you've ordered Meatballs, simply add them to your marinara sauce on medium and let them sit until warmed thoroughly.
Grilled Vegetables can also be enjoyed heated in a marinara or four cheese sauce, or they can be served at room temperature mixed with the balsamic vinaigrette provided.
Please feel free to tag us in your posts about our food, and share your experience with the hastags #eatsamoretomydooreh and #eatsamoremyway for any variations you come up with for your food.